Analysis & Instrumentation
- Absorption Spectometry
- Gas Chromatography
- High-Performance Liquid Chromatography
- Infrared Spectrometry
- Inductively Coupled Plasma
- Mass Spectrometry
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance
- Chemiluminesence Spectrometry
- Emission Spectrometry
- Fluoresence Spectrometry
- Paramagnetic Method
- Supercritical Fluid
- Air Quality Monitoring
- Car Exhaust Testing
- Solvent & VOC Monitoring
- Gas Detection
- Process Control
- Cleaning, Polishing & Grinding
- Clinical Analysis & Diagnostics
- Coating & Surface Treatment
- Controlled & Modified Atmospheres
- Cutting, Joining & Heating
- Freezing & Cooling
- Fumigation & Pest Control
- Heat Treatment
- Inerting, Purging & Blanketing
- Leisure & Hospitality
- Melting & Heating
- Petrochemical Processing & Refining
- Pharmaceutical Processing
- Plastic & Rubber Processing
- Process Chemistry
- Water Treatment
Linde specialty gases production and laboratory facilities perform professional and skillful quality control and analysis of gas mixtures. It is of vital importance that the results are correct. It is also important that all the information on the analysis certificate is correct and easy to understand.
The following information can be found on the analysis certificate:
1. The date when the certificate was written, the beginning of the shelf life.
2. Identification of the analysis certificate.
3. Table of componets & concentrations:
- the unit can be given either in mole, volume or weight
- the uncertainty refers to the analysis of each component and is relative
- if an absolute uncertainty is given, this appears in the column ‘Analysis result’ (for instance 202 ± 4ppm).
4. Confidence level is the probability of the analysis result falling between the uncertainty limits.
5. The blend tolerance of a gas mixture specifies how close to the ordered concentration the final concentration must fall.
6. Shelf life: In a correctly handled cylinder, the component concentrations will remain within the limits stated in the analysis result during the stated shelf life.
7. Following the temperature recommendation improves safety and helps to keep the gas mixture homogeneous.
8. The component concentrations will remain within the limits stated in the analysis result down to the recommended minimum pressure of use.
- Linde Gas Singapore Pte. Ltd.
Jurong Island facility
50 Jurong Island Highway
No. 5 Tuas Basin Link
Jurong Industrial Estate
Customer Service Centre