- Analysis & Instrumentation
- Cleaning, Polishing & Grinding
- Clinical Analysis & Diagnostics
- Coating & Surface Treatment
- Controlled & Modified Atmospheres
- Cutting, Joining & Heating
- Freezing & Cooling
- Fumigation & Pest Control
- Heat Treatment
- Inerting, Purging & Blanketing
- Leisure & Hospitality
- Melting & Heating
- Petrochemical Processing & Refining
- Pharmaceutical Processing
- Plastic & Rubber Processing
- Process Chemistry
- Water Treatment
Our engineers are among the most knowledgeable in the world when it comes to gas-enabled applications. Here you will find a wealth of information on the process innovations and application expertise they have brought to Coating & Surface Treatment.
Simply click on the processes and discover how we can help you meet your quality, efficiency and optimisation targets.
Thermal spray coating technologies employ two types of energy to spray coatings: thermal energy and kinetic energy. Both of these energies are generated through gases. Well established high temperature processes are flame, HVOF, plasma and arc spraying.
- Linde Gas Singapore Pte. Ltd.
Jurong Island facility
50 Jurong Island Highway
No. 5 Tuas Basin Link
Jurong Industrial Estate
Customer Service Centre