- Analysis & Instrumentation
- Cleaning, Polishing & Grinding
- Clinical Analysis & Diagnostics
- Coating & Surface Treatment
- Controlled & Modified Atmospheres
- Cutting, Joining & Heating
- Freezing & Cooling
- Fumigation & Pest Control
- Heat Treatment
- Inerting, Purging & Blanketing
- Leisure & Hospitality
- Melting & Heating
- Petrochemical Processing & Refining
- Pharmaceutical Processing
- Plastic & Rubber Processing
- Process Chemistry
- Water Treatment
Advantages of rapid cooling agents:
Unlimited cooling capacity
Flexibility to reach temperatures as low as -196°C
Excellent peak-shaving qualities.
LIN and CO2 are natural products that have zero environmental impact during application. The fact that both gases are inert eliminates the risk of fire or explosion.
Applications to benefit from LIN include concrete mixing, asphalt paving, rubber hose production, glass bottle production, plastic film blowing and fluid cooling.
For many cooling purposes especially in the transport area, dry ice (i.e. solid carbon dioxide) could be the best solution as this kind of cooling agent is quite easy to handle.
- Linde Gas Singapore Pte. Ltd.
Jurong Island facility
50 Jurong Island Highway
No. 5 Tuas Basin Link
Jurong Industrial Estate
Customer Service Centre