At Linde, we are committed to the responsible use of natural resources, the development of clean technologies and the replacement of harmful substances with eco-friendly alternatives.
In-House Action Plan
At all of our production and administration sites worldwide, we are constantly looking at ways to minimise the environmental impact of our operations. Within the Gases Division, we track progress in this area by reporting on key environmental indicators.
Specific Activities Include:
- Site certification, for instance to ISO 14001
- Measures to cut energy consumption
- Reduction of direct and indirect greenhouse gas and other air emissions
- Waste management
- Eco-friendly management of water consumption and wastewater disposal
- Reduction of materials consumption (metal, packaging materials).
See here for further information about local in-house environmental protection projects.
Reaching Out to Our Customers
Our gases and technologies help you achieve your ecological targets in a number of ways. Not only do we help optimise your processes, we also deliver applications to minimise the direct and indirect environmental impact resulting from the use of our products. Discover examples of applications and solutions that can help you implement your environmental protection policy.
- Linde Gas Singapore Pte. Ltd.
Jurong Island facility
50 Jurong Island Highway
No. 5 Tuas Basin Link
Jurong Industrial Estate
Customer Service Centre