- Analysis & Instrumentation
- Cleaning, Polishing & Grinding
- Clinical Analysis & Diagnostics
- Coating & Surface Treatment
- Controlled & Modified Atmospheres
- Cutting, Joining and Heating
- Freezing & Cooling
- Fumigation & Pest Control
- Inerting, purging, sparging
- Leisure & Hospitality
- Melting & Heating
- Petrochemical Processing & Refining
- Pharmaceutical Processing
- Plastics & Rubber Processing
- Process Chemistry
- Water treatment
Linde technical experts have significant industrial wastewater treatment process knowledge and experience. We can offer consultation, trials and solutions around many water issues of concern.
Process solutions include pH control, oxygen-based activated sludge processes. Oxy-membrane Bioreactors for water re-use and recycling applications.
Applications we support:
Oxygen / high-rate aeration
Water recycle or re-use
Specialty gas mixtures and high purity gases for water and effluent analysis.
Carbon dioxide (CO2)
Specialty gas mixtures and high purity gases.
Further areas of application for pure oxygen:
Drinking water processing
One of the products available is Linde's SOLVOX® series of equipment, which is an efficient means to dissolve gases in various applications during water treatment processes. In biological sewage treatment, the microorganisms need oxygen for respiration. The SOLVOX process selectively introduces pure oxygen into waste waters and thereby considerably enhances the cleaning efficiency of sewage treatment plants.