- Analysis & Instrumentation
- Cleaning, Polishing & Grinding
- Clinical Analysis & Diagnostics
- Coating & Surface Treatment
- Controlled & Modified Atmospheres
- Cutting, Joining & Heating
- Freezing & Cooling
- Fumigation & Pest Control
- Heat Treatment
- Inerting, Purging & Blanketing
- Leisure & Hospitality
- Melting & Heating
- Petrochemical Processing & Refining
- Pharmaceutical Processing
- Plastic & Rubber Processing
- Process Chemistry
- Water Treatment
Nitrogen gas provides a flexible tool for mixing and storing liquids. It offers considerable advantages over conventional stirring methods.
No mechanical devices are needed, so there is no reaction with the liquid and no subsequent cleaning is necessary.
The method is readily controllable and offers the added advantage that it introduces no new oxygen into the system while at the same time reducing the oxygen content.
- Linde Gas Singapore Pte. Ltd.
Jurong Island facility
50 Jurong Island Highway
No. 5 Tuas Basin Link
Jurong Industrial Estate
Customer Service Centre