- Analysis & Instrumentation
- Cleaning, Polishing & Grinding
- Clinical Analysis & Diagnostics
- Coating & Surface Treatment
- Controlled & Modified Atmospheres
- Cutting, Joining & Heating
- Freezing & Cooling
- Fumigation & Pest Control
- Heat Treatment
- Inerting, Purging & Blanketing
- Leisure & Hospitality
- Melting & Heating
- Petrochemical Processing & Refining
- Pharmaceutical Processing
- Plastic & Rubber Processing
- Process Chemistry
- Water Treatment
The fine & specialty chemical sector and the pharmaceutical industry use solvents to manufacture products and to distribute/store final or intermediate products. This can pose a challenge for manufacturers, who must ensure that volatile organic compounds (VOCs) are not unwittingly released into the atmosphere.
As VOCs represent a serious health and environmental hazard, their release is strictly regulated by law. Manufacturers must also control evaporation losses, as their products can otherwise literally vanish into thin air.
We offer a wide range of complete cryogenic solutions to minimise the release of VOCs into the atmosphere and to recapture lost substances.
Our solvent recovery and VOC abatement portfolio comes in standard sizes or can be customised to meet your specific needs:
- Linde Gas Singapore Pte. Ltd.
Jurong Island facility
50 Jurong Island Highway
No. 5 Tuas Basin Link
Jurong Industrial Estate
Customer Service Centre